High-quality, crafted content writing that turns leads into long-term paying customers.
Who needs professional writing services?
The truth is, everyone does.
It’s just that most people think they can’t afford it. But that’s why you’ve come to Kristof Creative.
Because if freelance writing services were more affordable, more businesses would be interested in seeing what a professional content writer could do for them. Such as;
Professional Writing & Rewrites
You’ve probably been in a situation where you were asked to prepare written materials to help build a business, whether it was for print advertising, a brochure, direct mail piece, website, newsletter, or maybe even a speech or presentation.
And perhaps you felt that what you wrote was good, but something was missing. For some reason, it just wasn’t quite as good as you hoped.
If only there was an experienced writer who could help you rewrite your own work, sharpen it up, and make what you’d written better.
That’s actually one of the most popular services we offer. Ironically, it’s also one of the least requested.
A bit of a paradox — yes. What we mean is this: people don’t think to ask professional writers for help rewriting their own work. But when it’s offered, our clients tell us it’s a Godsend.
I wouldn’t hesitate to ask Kristof for help with any project where I need creative assistance. The experience was one of total support and cooperation, I felt like he was doing whatever it took to make sure I was satisfied.” –Norma Endersby
That says two important things about the way we work.
- We’re not prima donna’s.
We’re happy to take what you’ve started and help you smooth out the rough spots so that the end product is still distinctly your own, making all the points you wanted to make — only better.
- We take the time to help you figure out just what kind of help you need from us, even if you don’t know exactly what you need when you call — or are just afraid to ask. It sometimes takes a certain amount of digging to find out that what a client really wants is a rewrite — just for us to make what they’ve written sound better, sell harder, or get readers’ attention faster.
So maybe it’s time for you to reconsider whether you can benefit from the services of a professional copywriter.
If what you write for your business is important to you, at our rates you can’t afford not to call.
- Print Advertising — Single ads and print campaigns
- Radio Script Writing
- Television Commercial Scripts
- Direct Mail Writing
- Industry Specific Articles
- Op. Ed.
- Press Release Copywriting
- Speech Writing
- Report Wriring
- Business Brochures
- Catalog Writing
- Product Catalogs and Product Descriptions
- Sales Flyers
- Sales Letters
- Sales Sheets
- Hard Copy Newsletter
- E-mail Newsletter
Web Content Writing
- Introductory Sales Copy
- Web Page Writing
- Writing for Products and Services
- Search Engine Writing and Optimization
Let’s get started!
"*" indicates required fields