Personal one-on-one WordPress training and instructional videos.
We understand no one learns in the same way, or at the same pace. That’s why we take the time to train you at your speed.
“Patience is the companion of wisdom.” — Saint Augustine
Although WordPress can be learned on your own, it’s a matter of how much time you want to invest vs. learning directly from an expert in a one-on-one setting from a professional who can help you quickly learn it.
One-on-One WordPress Training Options
- Installing or Upgrading WordPress
- Standard Configuring Options and Settings
- Locating a WordPress Theme
- Plugin Location and Configuration
- Creating Pages and Posts
- Creating Blog Categories and Tags
- Creating Page and Post Specific Meta Descriptions and Titles (SEO)
- Image and File Uploads
- Defining Alt Tags for Links and Images
- Optimizing images and other media
- Installing video to play on your site
- Optimizing, Repairing, and Backing Up the Database
- Protected Directories
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Robot.txt File Creation
On- and Off-Site Training
We’re completely flexible when it comes to helping you get started. We offer one-on-one and team WordPress training that can be taught on- or off-site. And if we’re installing WordPress for you, you’ll receive a Free training guide to help you learn all about your new WordPress site and how to use it.
Instructional WordPress Videos
If you prefer more in-depth instruction, we can provide additional training or install WordPress training videos directly into your WordPress administration. You’ll have instant access on how to use WordPress through both videos and written tutorials.
The above information is just a small sampling of what's included in the TV Production Process PDF available below.
If you have an hour, we have a whole lot of WordPress insight, guidance, and advice to offer. Call us and let us know how we can help.