The best way to grow your business through social media and protect you online reputation is to fully understand the social media channels your business will be engaging.
Our social media and marketing consulting team consists of experienced educators who help businesses understand how to use online technology for maximum results.
Through this comprehensive social media 101 training, you’ll learn the basics of social media, how to get started, social media best practices and, more importantly, the common mistakes businesses make in social media — but can easily avoid with the proper training.
Social Media 101 Classes: What You’ll Learn
- How to identify which social media channels your business should be using — and which one’s to avoid
- How to protect your brand from social media hijacking
- How to create social media profiles
- How to optimize profiles for internal and external search engines
- What information to include (and not include) in your messages
- Best practices for engaging your audience
- Top 10 things you should never do.
- How to increase followers — the right way
- How to create and activate brand advocates
- When and how to engage your audience and customers
- Critical points for when your business should avoid engagement
- How to effectively monitor your brand online — and what tools to use.
- Tips for social media competitive research
- How to manage a social media crisis
— Paula Holstein Webb (@RN2teach) November 19, 2014
Flexible Training Options
Based on your business schedule and needs, you can select from a single, 1-hour training session, a 2-hour session, or a more extensive 4-hour training class. Training can be scheduled to fit within your business day.
I Come To You
No need to pack up an office full of employees. I offer on-site training at your location.
For more information or questions, please call us on (615) 656-5516.
Social Media Training Classes and Instruction from Kristof Creative