Successful brand reputation management begins with monitoring for mentions of your brand in online social media communities such as Twitter and Facebook.
Why Brand Reputation Management Is So Important
When deciding on which restaurant to dine at or where to go for a local product or service, most people use the Internet. They search the options that are available and read what others are saying. And, ultimately, the information or lack of information they find will determine their choice.
Information available on the Internet about a company, be it good, bad, or non-existent, becomes part of what’s known as their Online Reputation.
We have the right tools to manage your customer’s reputation and improve it for only dollars a day. It’s your way of adding a new revenue stream while building additional loyalty between you and your customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is MyRepManager?
MyRepManager is a service that works on your behalf, scouring the web to find search engine results, sponsored listings, user reviews, ratings, blog and Twitter posts, newspaper articles – just about any reference to your business online. The information we find is gathered into a report that offers a comprehensive view of the reputation and presence of your business.
What is found in a MyRepManager report?
- Search engine analysis, targeting the most prominent results for your business category and city
- Listings for your business on internet yellow pages, local search, social networking, regional and vertical sites
- Number of ratings or reviews and average star rating across multiple sites
- Content of prominent reviews across multiple sites
- Mentions of your business in blogs, Twitter, local newspapers, online forums, and other sources
- Sponsored listing results for key words related to your business
- Relevance rankings, telling you which sites matter most for your business
- An overall score, used to track your progress over time
How can the report be used to improve my reputation?
First of all, the service uses proprietary algorithms to analyze what is going on the reports. It then identifies the five most important things to be fixed and shows them to you. You can also go into the depths of reports and see what sites are missing data on your company or don’t list your company. Finally, you can manage you reputation from here by responding to reviews, and tracking your rankings on relevant sites.
How much does the service cost?
There are two options; Full Service and the Reporting.
- Self-Service: Automated aggregation of every piece of data available, along with some suggestions on how to improve your reputation. You are in charge of using the reporting to increase your reputation. $80 per location per month (12-month contract required)
- Full service: We implement the five most important changes every month and take a more active role on what other things may need to be done. $165 per location per month (12-month contract required)
- Organization-level reporting for multiple businesses as well as multiple employees and managers is available
Four different MyRepManager User Levels.
- Logins can be used to oversee the entire MyRepManager initiative
- Can create sales managers, sales reps, and merchant levels
- Can run merchant reports
- Can view reports on all activity within the organization
- Can create sales reps and merchants and run merchant reports
- Can view reports on sales rep activity
- Can NOT view sales reps associated with another sales manager
- Can create merchants and run merchant reports
- Can NOT view merchants associated with another sales rep
- Can login and view a single merchant account starting at the overview page
- Can run reports
Organization: Defines a reseller at the highest level
Sales Manager: One step below the Organization level
Sales Rep: One step below sales manager
Merchant: Last level in hierarchy
How is the merchant’s reputation score derived in the report?
The score is a value from 0 to 100 that represents the presence of accurate and complete listings data as well as user generated content across internet yellow pages, local search, social networking, regional and vertical sites. The score is a summary result based on multiple data points. The relative rank and score of sites in the report help us to determine where the merchant will receive the most benefit from syndication.
What is the overall reputation of the merchant as it relates to the score?
- Minimal (0-20): Little or no presence in organic (unpaid) search results on major search engine sites. Basic listings in some but not all local search and online yellow pages sites. Little or no additional information in local search and online yellow pages sites. Few if any ratings and reviews.
- Fair (21-40): Some presence in organic (unpaid) search results on major search engine sites. Basic listings in some local search and online yellow pages sites. Little additional information in local search and online yellow pages sites. Few ratings and reviews.
- Good (41-60): Presence in organic (unpaid) search results on major search engines. Basic listings in many local search and online yellow pages sites. Some additional information in local search and online yellow pages sites. Some ratings and reviews.
- Excellent (61-80): Highly ranked presence in organic (unpaid) search results on major search engines. Basic listings in all or nearly all local search and online yellow pages sites. Additional information in local search and online yellow pages sites, including some sponsored listings. Many ratings and reviews.
- Maximum (81-100): Top-ranked presence in organic (unpaid) search results on all major search engines. Basic listings in all local search and online yellow pages sites. Additional information in local search and online yellow pages sites, including several sponsored listings. Many ratings and reviews.
What additional features are available to MyRepManager subscribers?
- Notifications of report activity sent via email or text message
- Ability to request new reports at any time
- Reviews management – ability to respond directly and publicly to reviews
- Full-featured business profile that can be updated at any time
- Competitive analysis – see how you rank against known competitors and businesses with high online visibility
- Syndication of your business profile across internet yellow pages, local search, social networking, regional and category specific sites
What does syndication mean?
Syndication is the process of claiming merchant listings and creating accounts across multiple online destinations, for the purpose of increasing the merchant’s online presence and pushing out a consistent message about the business to all the places where customers are looking.
How does syndication work?
We ask subscribers to fill out a detailed business profile including basic contact information, web address, list of products and services, business description, and other elements. Using the information in this profile, in the Full Service model we visit local search sites with business directories and create, enhance, or fix listings for the business.
What is the benefit of syndication?
Our detailed analysis of the subscriber’s online presence helps us target those sites that offer the greatest opportunity to boost the subscriber’s visibility. Over time, this syndication effort is rewarded by a steady increase in the merchant’s score, which drives traffic to the merchant’s website and storefront.
What are your key differentiators between MyRepManager and its competitors’ products?
Detailed, accurate reporting over a wider range of sites and site categories. We will literally be monitoring hundreds of sites covering your specific categories, compared to our competitors who monitor only the dozen or so largest.
- Our proprietary scoring system helps you measure your reputation against competitors and track improvement over time.
- Syndication actively pushes your message out to the sites that matter.