The ability to be flexible, evolve, and adapt to the wants, needs, and desires of your target audience allows your business to succeed.
Let’s talk about how we can help take your brand to the next stage of development.
Corporate Rebranding Package
1. Brand (re)Design Development
This is our standard package that can be modified to fit your exact needs.
- (25) initial logo design iterations presented as rough pencil sketches
— This represents the “thinking” into recreating your logo identity
— Designs are reviewed, analyzed, matched against creative strategy, and then selected for further refinement.
- (10) tight logo design comps presented for review
— Designs are reviewed and selected for further refinement.
- (3) refined logo designs presented for review.
- (1) logo design selected for finalization.
2. Logo Formats
You will receive everything you need for use across all media types; print, video, and Internet (see full list).
3. Logo Reference Chart
Easily locate and manage the different versions of your identity. Full color and grayscale listings of your logo with their corresponding file name in an easy to read, print, and distribute PDF format.
4. Stationery Design Options
- Business Card Design
— Includes mechanical art for up to 20 employees
- Letterhead Design (Standard or A4)
- Envelope Design
- Letterhead: Monarch (Executive Style)
- Envelope: Monarch (Executive Style)
- Executive Style “Thank You” Note Card Design
- Mailing Label Design
- Fax Cover Sheet Design
- Office Memo Design
5. Digital Templates
- Digital Letterhead Template
- Digital Fax Cover Sheet Template
- Digital Office Memo Template
- PowerPoint Template (Title and Text slide)
Identity Style Guide
An Identity Style Guide addresses the application of a “logo system.” This is a critical tool for businesses using their logo on a wide variety of sales and marketing materials, including brochures, Websites, and point-of-purchase pieces.
The Style Guide visually displays all full color and grayscale logo formats, corresponding file names, color schemes, and recommended usage. Additionally, it provides compositions and layouts of Office Suite elements and essential printing information.
The guide is delivered in PDF format, allowing you to print the guide for distribution within your organization or to electronically send to vendors