The one constant in business is that it’s always changing.
Your businesses ability to be flexible, evolve and adapt to what your target audience wants and needs will allow your business to succeed and grow.
Let’s talk about how we can help take your brand to the next stage of development.
“Kristof Creative turned out to be a trusted voice in a virtual world. When I needed a new logo for my almost 100-year-old business, Michael asked the right questions to allow for the design of a logo, letterhead, fax and memo cover that fits us perfectly.” — John Files, Principal
Corporate Rebranding Package
Brand (re)Design Development
This is our standard development package that can be modified to fit your exact needs.
- (25) initial logo design iterations presented as rough pencil sketches
— This represents the “thinking” into recreating your logo identity
— Designs are reviewed, analyzed, matched against creative strategy, and then selected for further refinement.
- (10) tight logo design comps presented for review
— Designs are reviewed and selected for further refinement.
- (3) refined logo designs presented for review.
- (1) logo design selected for finalization.
You will receive everything you need for use across all media types; print, video, and Internet (see full list).
Logo Reference Chart
Easily locate and manage the different versions of your identity. Full color and grayscale listings of your logo with their corresponding file name in an easy to read, print, and distribute PDF format.
Corporate Stationery Design Options
- Business Card Design
— Includes mechanical art for up to 20 employees
- Letterhead Design (Standard or A4)
- Envelope Design
- Letterhead: Monarch (Executive Style)
- Envelope: Monarch (Executive Style)
- Executive Style “Thank You” Note Card Design
- Mailing Label Design
- Fax Cover Sheet Design
- Office Memo Design
- Digital Letterhead Template
- Digital Fax Cover Sheet Template
- Digital Office Memo Template
- PowerPoint Template (Title and Text slide)