TV commercial jingles — you hear them all the time. And, most likely, you’ve heard the following jingles more than a few times.
So go ahead and read the list of the top ten commercial jingles of the century and just try to not start singing.
Top 10 Jingles of The Century
- You deserve a break today (McDonald’s)
- Be all that you can be (U.S. Army)
- Pepsi Cola Hits the Spot (Pepsi-Cola)
- M’m, M’m good (Campbell’s)
- See the USA in your Chevrolet (GM)
- I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener (Oscar Mayer)
- Double your pleasure, double your fun (Wrigley’s Doublemint Gum)
- Winston tastes good like a cigarette should (Winston)
- It’s the Real Thing (Coca-Cola)
- A little dab’ll do ya (Brylcreem)