Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Kristof Creative.
Guest blogging is a great opportunity to establish yourself as an expert in your niche, increase your online visibility, and drive more traffic to your website/blog.
So if you’re a writer and know a lot about advertising, marketing, branding, social media, owning a small business (or other related topics), or you can write ‘how-to’ posts, please submit your article.
What We’re Looking For
Please take some time to read the article already published, so you can better understand our focus. We’re looking for well-written posts/articles that business owners, entrepreneurs, social media managers, and designers will be interested in reading.
Please, if you submit an article for publication on Kristof Creative make sure it’s an original article (we verify all content). If your article has been published elsewhere, it will not get published again on Kristof Creative.
If you’re looking to increase name recognition and blog exposure, guest writing for Kristof Creative should help you do just that.
Guest Blog Post Guidelines
Here are some basic rules and guidelines.
- 400 words minimum
- Make sure your article meets our formatting guidelines.
- Don’t send or include images unless you/we have the rights to use them. Sites such as iStock and Pixabay are a good source.
- Up to three (3) reference links can be included in the article. No advertising links, affiliate links, or links to non-related articles are allowed. Remember, guest blogging is about providing quality content to our readers which can increase your reach and visibility — not link building for yourself or your clients.
- No links to questionable websites (link farms, MFA, adult, etc.)
- Spell check before submitting your article(s).
- An author photo must be included (minimum size: 80×80 pixels). Photos lend credibility and authority to an article. Generic photos or business logos/icons are not acceptable.
- Include an author byline/signature. A short 1-2 sentence bio about yourself. A link to your website (personal or business) is permitted.
- If provided, links to your social network profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+) can be included in your author profile.
- If you write about an experience you had with a client/customer (good or bad), please do not mention any names (use your imagination!)
- You agree the article you submit will never be republished elsewhere (or has not been previously published on another website).
- We reserve the right to edit your article (header tags, punctuation, grammar, etc.) and remove any questionable links.
If you have any questions, please contact us.