Save time. Save Money. Save your sanity.
Not enough time in the day to get everything done? Dreading the thought of adding one more project to you already crowded plate? I can help you.
Being time poor is a common trait across all businesses. So time management — whether it’s delegating work or outsourcing to a professional — is critical to business success.
When it comes to managing marketing and design projects, let me make your job easier.
Managing graphic design and creative projects requires a clear methodology. The key is establishing clear, positive, and open communications at the outset and then maintaining full, mutual understanding throughout the project process.
That’s where my expertise becomes your secret weapon.
I Speak the Language
Over a decade of experience running a successful business means I understand the complexities of hiring talent, managing finances, and keeping a business on track.
And with over 24 years working as a marketing and design professional, I know the intricate details of print production, broadcast, web design, Internet marketing, social media and all the techno-babble terminology that goes with it.
Which means I know how to talk and work with designers in all areas of of expertise.
In other words, I’m the perfect Interpreter.
I have extensive experience in managing design and creative projects to a successful and profitable outcome.
Project Management services;
- Agree to a precise specification for the project — “Terms of Reference”
- Locate the best talent for your specific project.
- Plan the project: time, team, activities, resources, and financial — using suitable project management tools.
- Communicate the project plan to the project team — and to any other interested people and groups.
- Agree and delegate project actions.
- Manage and motivate: inform, encourage, and enable the project team.
- Check, measure, monitor, and review project progress. Adjust project plans and inform the project team and others.
- Complete the project: Review and report on project performance; give praise and thanks to the project team.
- Project follow-up: Train, support, measure and report results and benefits.
Sample list of projects I have experience managing;
- Graphic design (flyers, brochures, Trade show booths, Annual reports)
- Logo design
- Packaging and label design
- Print advertising
- Print production
- Search marketing and Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media campaigns
- Website design
Get more done today — contact me now for a free quote.