Creative Thinking Workshops
To stand apart from the competition your team needs to be unique, progressive, and provide your clients and customers with better and more inventive products and services.
My comprehensive and incredibly fun, creative problem-solving workshops are designed to help your team break away from their routine thought process.
Your group will learn to visualize new approaches and solutions to an ever-changing marketplace while working cohesively as a team.
My creative problem-solving techniques and alternative thinking exercises will provide them with the needed skill sets to be more productive, enthusiastic, and inspired employees.
This equates to a more enjoyable work environment and stronger bottom-line.
Release the CreativeTM
A Creative Thinking Workshop
- Brainstorming Strategies
- Ways of Thinking
- Unusual approaches to everyday problems
- When groups work together — and when they don’t
- Mind tricks
- Zen and the Art of Problem-Solving
- Brain Trip Exercises
- Creativity — Where does it come from?
- Conquering Internal Fears
- Creative Work Plans and Strategy Development
- Creative Thinking Exercises
- Brain Storming vs. Brain Sprints
- Your Brain and its Magical Bag of Tricks
- The Importance of Not Thinking
- Harnessing the Vision of Youth
- Centering Yourself
- Design and Presentation
- Working as a Team
- Improved Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- Managing Creativity
- Organizational Mindset Change (for the better)
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Professional Development
- Research & Development
- Team Building
- Understanding Customers
Who Should Attend
- Colleges & Universities
- Federal Government Agencies
- Fortune 500 Companies
- Health Care Providers
- Internal Organizations
- Military Services
- Non-profit Organizations
- Public School Systems
- Professional Practices
- Small Businesses
- State & Local Governments
- Trade Associations
“Well the positive feedback has been flowing since the creativity session yesterday. I’m sure many different points you made will help start a more positive process toward open-minded approaches. Thanks for taking the time to prepare, travel, and present this for our group. Not to mention making me look so good for finding a diverse presenter.”
Oops! We could not locate your form.