Video Marketing for Local Businesses
Video marketing is one of the most powerful mediums available and the number one growth area on the web.
Video Marketing is Essential to Your Local Business
- Videos are 53 times more likely than text to appear on the first page of search results. source: Forrester Research
- Google gives videos more valuable real estate in their search results
- 158.1 million Internet users will watch video online at least monthly in 2011 source: eMarketer
- 68.2% of all internet users and 50.5% of the total US population will watch online video this year source: eMarketer
- Video ad spending grew 39.6% in 2010, and projected to grow an additional 40% in 2011 source: eMarketer
- By 2013, 90% of all web traffic will be video.
YouTube is one of the top destinations for watching and discussing videos, which makes it an optimal online channel for business video marketing.
60% of site visitors who watch a video will take some action.
The Power of YouTube
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 53 countries and across 61 languages
- In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views or around 140 views for every person on Earth
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day. Subscriptions allow you to connect with someone you’re interested in — whether it’s a friend, or the NBA — and keep up with their activity on the site
The number one response we hear from business owners is that they’re frustrated with trying to understand online advertising.
We make the entire process easy because we do it for you!
We help increase the online visibility for small and medium-sized local businesses through Internet video marketing. If you’re interested in attracting more customers to your local business, order this package now.
Video Marketing Package
- Setup Google account (if it doesn’t already exist)
- Create Google Business profile
- Setup YouTube Channel
- Shoot your introduction video plus 2 more
- All video’s are HD quality
- Introduction video will include; Name, company, what you do/offer, and call to action
- Post video on social networks; YouTube, Facebook, and Google+
Sample local business marketing video
Using video to promote your company doesn’t have to be complicated. And you have a unique opportunity to take advantage of this special business video marketing package.
In order to ensure the best quality product, we only accept two businesses per month.