Thinking About Purchasing Multiple Domain Names?
Even if your business is just starting out, owning more than one domain name for your business can be key to success.
Having a memorable domain name is an essential element to establishing credibility with potential customers and provides you with a global vehicle to promote your brand, products, and services.
So, if you’re thinking about registering more than one domain name, you’ve got the right idea.
Registering and using multiple domain names is great for building your business and can help you create a dynamic online identity.
Here are eight key benefits to registering multiple domain names;
- Keep your competition from registering a domain name that draws customers to them instead of you.
- Promote the different products and services you offer.
- Drive more traffic to your Web site.
- Enjoy more opportunities to market to — and be listed in — search engines.
- Create distinct advertising strategies that reach different target markets.
- Provide customers more ways to find you when searching the Internet.
- Capture common misspellings of your domain name, instead of sending visitors to an error page.
- Protect your brand and online identity from those who may have unsavory purposes.