Over 90 percent of all business cards are thrown away without a second glance.
A professionally designed business card can increase their effectiveness. And an attractive, well-thought out logo design can help “brand” your business.
Extra business cards in your wallet, purse, or briefcase increase your chances to spread the news about your business.
Here are a few ways to use your business cards more effectively:
- Distribute business cards to happy customers
- Place your business card in classified sections of publications such as newspapers and magazines
- Employ the help of your family by giving them business cards to pass out to their friends and business associates
- Pass cards out at parties, and exchange business cards with friends.
- When you are at an appointment, leave your business cards at a physician’s office, beauty salon, etc.
- Tack your business cards on bulletin boards at schools, in your local grocery stores, health clubs, libraries, and community bulletin boards.
- When you send mail, enclose business cards, even in your bills.
Effective business cards are well-designed and include all pertinent contact information.