How To Create Color Palette In Photoshop From ANY Photo
- You can manually choose colors from the photo
- You can use an app such as Adobe Capture
- You can use this quick and easy method
Using the following process in Photoshop, you can easily create a color palette and add them to your swatches for your projects. This fast and easy how-to video tutorial is sure to save you tons of time and frustration.
How to convert a photo into a Color Palette using Adobe Photoshop
The below video goes into more detail but here’s the quick breakdown.
1. Open you photo in Adobe Photoshop
2. Select Filter > Pixelate > Mosaic
(This reduces image into color squares. The larger the Cell Size number, the simpler color pallet.)
3. Click “OK”
4. Open Swatches
5. Select eye dropper tool
6. Click on color in photo, then click on Swatches pallet. This will add the color to your swatches.
Watch this video and drop any questions or comments below. Thanks.