Digital out-of-home advertising spending is projected to grow faster than its traditional counterparts and will be the driving force behind any gains made in the outdoor sector this year.
There are an estimated 400,000 billboards faces in the United States — 2,400 of those are digital.
“Digital out-of-home is one of the fastest-growing marketing media in North America.”
Benefit of using Digital Billboards
- Quick updates. Turnaround for brand new designs is generally under 24-hours.
- No production costs means greater profitability
- Ability to reach on-the-go consumers
- Reach consumers closer to the point-of-sale
- Potential to influence a consumer’s purchases while in the store
- Flexibility. Ads can be scheduled to run at certain times of the day, on particular days of the week or even on specific boards within a network.
Most Common Digital Display Locations
Most common locations where consumers see digital display screens are;
- Shopping malls
- Grocery stores
- Large retail locations
- Movie theaters
- Health clubs
- Gas stations
Digital Billboard Specifications
Exact specs for a digital billboards are the same for standard billboards because the overall sizes and dimensions are the same.
Let’s get started!
"*" indicates required fields