If your website traffic is dropping and you don’t know why, our comprehensive, search term specific SEO website review will identify any search engine optimization issues and provide you with specific details on how to correct them.
Why you need it
A comprehensive, high-level, search engine optimization (SEO) review will make it easier for your website to rank higher within the search engine results pages (SERPS) and get quality traffic (not just high traffic).
We Can Can Help You Fix and Improve Your Website!
We will evaluate on-site factors and assess search engine friendliness for your web sites top five pages including detailed suggestion on how to correct any found problems.
Your detailed and in-depth report will provide specific instructions to optimize your website like a pro — a road-map to drastically improve your sites search engine rankings in all major search engines and countries!
SEO Website Review Report
- SEO Site Overview (Analyzed pages and Competitive Summary)
- Document Title Use (One of the most important items in on-page optimization.)
- Headings Tag Review (H1, H2, H3)
(Headings (h1) and sub-headings (h2, h3) are texts that are written between the <h1> .. </h1>, <h2> .. </h2> and <h3> .. </h3> tags)
- Body text: Word Count, Text Length, Keyword Count, Position, Density for your specified keyword. (Body text is the text from your web page without all the HTML tags and code.)
- URL Review (The address of your web page.)
- Sitemap and robots.txt Review (Sitemap is a file (or multiple files) that list URLs for a site. Robots.txt is a file on your site that tells web spiders (like Googlebot) how to behave on your site. Meta robots tag is a special HTML tag that tells robots how to behave on that page.)
- Meta Description Review (Meta description is your description of your web page. It is coded in HTML and doesn’t appear on the web page. Search engines sometimes display this description in search results.)
- OnSite Links Review (Internal linking and links in general are very important from SEO standpoint. Search engine algorithms use anchor texts extensively.)
- HTML Code and Page Load Time Review (Optimizing HTML code is part of the SEO. It also increases usability because optimized HTML usually loads faster.)
- Review Use of Images and Photos(For SEO purposes it is useful to analyze filenames and “alt” texts of images on your site.)
- Meta Keywords Review (Meta keywords are keywords related to your site. They are coded in HTML and don’t appear on the web page. Search engines generally don’t care about meta keywords but it doesn’t hurt to have them. You can get new keyword ideas by looking at your competitor’s keywords.)
Order an SEO review and, as an added bonus, you’ll receive a copy of my popular 42-page SEO ebook,”10 Fast and Easy Steps To Increase Website Traffic With Proven SEO Techniques” — absolutely FREE!