Our goal in optimizing your website pages is to help your pages get listed higher in the search engine results pages so your site gets more exposure and more clicks.
Which is why, as a search engine optimization service provider, we follow a very strict and professional code of ethics. Because only the cleanest and approved techniques get the best long-term results. And when you win, we win.
Here’s what you can expect when using our SEO services.
What We Guarantee
Your website will be submitted to the following search engines and directories:
- Ask Jeeves
The above listed search engine networks feed (or get feeds from) most other search engines like AOL, Netscape, AltaVista, Alltheweb, Lycos, Teoma, Dogpile, MetaCrawler, Hotbot, Excite and Looksmart.
- All our suggested keywords would have searches as determined by WordTracker.com
- We don’t use any unethical SEO techniques.
- None of the SEO techniques we use will get your website banned.
- Our techniques help make your website Search Engine Crawler Friendly.
- We will disclose our SEO techniques to you.
- We will not carry out any changes on your website without prior approval.
- We do not give false ranking guarantees.
- We guarantee your satisfaction and Best Practices.
About Ranking Guarantees
It’s not possible for anyone to guarantee you a particular ranking on any search engine.
Google clearly state this on their website.
No one can guarantee you a #1 ranking on Google. Beware of SEOs that claim to guarantee ranking’s, allege a “special relationship” with Google, or advertise a “priority submit” to Google. There is no priority submit for Google. In fact, the only way to submit a site to Google directly is through our Add URL page or by submitting a Sitemap and you can do this yourself at no cost whatsoever.
If you’re coming across such guarantees, be cautious, and carefully read and understand exactly what the SEO company is going to deliver, in what time frame, and for how much money.
In the absence of genuine guarantees, the best way to assess the credentials of an SEO company is to check past performance and ask for client referrals.
For more information, please read our article, “The Truth About SEO Guarantees“.
If you have any questions, please contact us on (615) 656-5516.