This TV Budget Worksheet gives you a good understanding of what goes into producing a TV commercial or television show.
Planning a budget for a TV show or television commercial involves a lot of details. Miss just one line item and your budget can be shot. But a production budget worksheet can help you avoid costly mistakes.
This sample budget includes sections for TV/Script Development, TV Production, Post Production, and Marketing and Administration. Here’s a glimpse of the production worksheet you can have in both PDF (for quick and easy printing), and an editable, Microsoft Word .DOCX format. Two extremely useful documents for 1 low price!
Regular Price: $15 Today: $6 (Both files)
Don’t miss these other broadcast resources!
- TV Production Estimate Form (5-pages. PDF and editable .DOCX formats)
- TV and Film Production Terminology eBook (46-pages)
- How to Create Broadcast Title Art Cards for TV and Film
- 24-frame, shot-by-shot storyboard template
- Film Footage Time Conversion Table
- Film Production Breakdown Sheet
- Film Scene Storyboard