When it comes to advertising and marketing consulting services, experience is key.
As Nashville marketing consultants, we understand your business requires an experienced team of professionals. And that’s what you will receive.
Experienced Business Marketing
As a business owner, you goal is to grow your business. Whether it’s through increased brand exposure and recognition, increasing traffic to your online properties, making more sales or all of the above, dedicated personnel are ready to help you reach your goals.
Click here to schedule a consultation.
Consulting Services include:
- Marketing Consulting
We understand that promoting your business isn’t easy. That’s why we provide essential information to help make it easier. Or, if you like, we can create a full marketing plan for you.
- Search Engine Optimization
Optimizing your Web presences is an essential part of Internet marketing. We offer insights into using the right SEO techniques to help improve website traffic and sales. All SEO consulting clients receive our popular SEO eBook for free.
- Social Media Consulting
From best practices to setting up and using social networking services such as Twitter and Facebook to using the best brand monitoring tools. We can make the confusing and complex easy to understand.
- Advertising Consulting
Thinking about running a print advertising campaign, a single print ad, outdoor, collateral, broadcast or just need some help improving what you have? We can help you.
- Brand Development
Creative Strategies, Brand Design (Logo Design, Business Marks and Stationery Design)
- Internet Marketing
From Information Architecture, Website Design, User Interface Design and Content Development to Banner Ad Campaigns and Product Launches.
- Social Media Marketing Consulting
- Creative Thinking Workshop
Consulting Service Benefits
- 30 years of time-tested experience ready to help your business achieve real results.
- Save Time. When you let our experts focus on what we do best, you’ll have more time to spend on what you do best.
- Consultation can be contracted as needed, per project, or full retainer basis.
- Flexibility. Consultation can be conducted by phone, Skype, email, in person (or in combination).
- Higher ROI. Your time is valuable. Instead of trying to learn everything yourself, you can receive a higher ROI by focusing on what you do best — and let us do what we do best.
Whether you need our assistance as you plot a detailed strategy, or just want to pick our brains from time to time, an option is available.
|Hourly, No Commitment||$75/hr.
1 hour minimum
|Small Project Package||6 hours for the price of 5||$375|
|3 Month Retainer||4 hours per month||$900|
|6 Month Retainer||8 hours per month
|12 Month Retainer||12 hours per month
|Per Project Consultation||Call for quote.|
The Fine Print
- Project Packages and retainer services are billed in 10-minute increments.
- You will receive a complete listing of all activity on your account, including the work performed and how long it took.
- Hourly, No Commitment hours are billed as each job is completed. Your first hour is payable in advance.
- Hourly, Pre-paid should be used within 60-days.
- Contracts are payable in advance. Overages are billed at the contract rate. Actual use that’s less than the minimum will be forfeit or rolled back to the Hourly Pre-paid plan at your option.
- Prices do not include outside costs associated with implementing recommendations. Such fees are the sole responsibility of the Client and are to be paid by the Client directly to vendors.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact us on (615) 656-5516.