At some point in time you will want to create a color palette based on a photo image you’re working with and there are a couple options available to you.
- You can manually choose colors from the photo
- You can use an online tool to upload you photos
- Or you can use this quick and easy method
Using the following process in Photoshop, you can quickly create a color palette and add them to your swatches for your projects. This fast and easy how-to video tutorial is sure to save you tons of time and frustration.
Create Color Palette From Photo
Drop any questions or comments below. Thanks.
Latest posts by Michael Kristof (see all)
- How to Create A SUPER Strong Password that’s REALLY easy to Remember - April 10, 2014
- Service was Quick - April 1, 2014
- Economic Development Brochure Design - March 3, 2014